WELCOME!!!!!

WELCOME to my blog...add me up huh...thanks for visiting
my Blog..

About Me

My photo
"I live in Andili, Mawab Compostela Valley,and I'm the daughter of Mrs.Liza Betonio and Renato Betonio..i'm only daughter of them then I am 17 year of age.I'm still studying, well I'm in college level,at Assumption College of Nabunturan, I'm taken up Bachelor of Science in Office Administration." "Actually,I'm not a strict person.One can I describe as "me",is friendly, easy to approach, sometimes I'm a joker person.But the most "Me", like a "palaban" eventhough, other are never believe me that I'm a "palaban",but observe guys if you're saying doubt against me,its up to you. Even if I'd encounter more problems in my life I will say to my own mind "ajah kaya ko to" I know that God help us to solve our problem, I believe in God also, and I'm so thankful that he made me as a human in this world to be the one of his guardian of his nature but not to a stupid one..."

simple as you!!!

simple as you!!!
kindness ladies

ACN classmate

ACN classmate
i love you guys

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why in creating a web page we need to follow 60% about the content and 40% on creativity or design?


Because of that content and design can make our web page have beauty, we need to make our web page beautiful to engage more viewers and not boredom to them. Because of your creativity it can promote your works in other web viewer. But the best one is the simplicity of your creativeness. Make it clean. The first thing you should do, is plan about your web page and make it sure satisfied. Think positively of making web page, and show your fullest artistic talent. Do your web page base on your topic or the instruction of the instructor.

5 comments:

  1. We need to impress people to visit again in our webpage that is why we need to use those criteria...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..I agree on that! In order to impress our viewers we need to be artistic.But in contrary, for us to avoid overcrowded we need to choose designs that exactly suit to your page so that it is not so discouraging to the viewers. That's why we need to follow that criteria..

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need to enhance our creativity in making web page to impress some people.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh..ok!, design is important, but the content must be also interesting, so that it would be balance on your design. Remember it still useless if the content is not interesting...

    ReplyDelete