WELCOME!!!!!

WELCOME to my blog...add me up huh...thanks for visiting
my Blog..

About Me

My photo
"I live in Andili, Mawab Compostela Valley,and I'm the daughter of Mrs.Liza Betonio and Renato Betonio..i'm only daughter of them then I am 17 year of age.I'm still studying, well I'm in college level,at Assumption College of Nabunturan, I'm taken up Bachelor of Science in Office Administration." "Actually,I'm not a strict person.One can I describe as "me",is friendly, easy to approach, sometimes I'm a joker person.But the most "Me", like a "palaban" eventhough, other are never believe me that I'm a "palaban",but observe guys if you're saying doubt against me,its up to you. Even if I'd encounter more problems in my life I will say to my own mind "ajah kaya ko to" I know that God help us to solve our problem, I believe in God also, and I'm so thankful that he made me as a human in this world to be the one of his guardian of his nature but not to a stupid one..."

simple as you!!!

simple as you!!!
kindness ladies

ACN classmate

ACN classmate
i love you guys

Friday, November 20, 2009

Experience in chatting,talking in the phone while open an cam



Well, during chatting I'm so confuse because first you join in the room everything is chatting you, you doesn't know who the first one that you would like to reply because their so many. But such an experience also. But chatting is useful because it is some exercise to your English language. Talking in the phone that have a cam to cam, talking in the other country is not so very easy too. Because I'm not so fluent in English, but it doesn't mean that you do not know in English language well. Some of others are trying to pursue their best to talk them, even talking in the foreigner is some an exercise to correct your English. Otherwise, chatting and talking in the phone are use to communicate your relatives, family, and also your friend, on the other country or near far from you. Chatting and talking in the phone in open cam, will hoping to use in the good aspect to our youth or community specially the students.

4 comments:

  1. That's really true chatting and talking in the phone is very useful nowadays specially when we have a relatives in the other country it is more easy to us to communicate with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chat and internet are similar. They can give an advantage and disadvantage, especially in our studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chatting is very important for us to communicate our friends and relatives in the other country. . .

    ReplyDelete